Saturday, July 23

Punchbowl Falls

 So.
     Yesterday I went on a hike with Danny and some of his friends up to a place called Punchbowl Falls. We tromped through beautiful, tree-infested trails that were set on the ridges of cliffs (sometimes the trail was so slim that we had to walk single file, or risk falling off the edge). The scenery was gorgeous, and it reminded me of Eragon, or some medieval - type book (yep. That's me and my overactive imagination).

When we got to the falls, my mind was blown. I risked looking like a total dweeb as I tried to get some pictures... But they turned out pretty cool, so it was worth it.

Here's a glimpse at what I saw...

                

                     Pretty beautiful, huh?





2 comments:

  1. Yes.
    Gorgeous.
    My heart aches.

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I bet you did look like a dweeb ;)

    But it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete

If you're using an Open ID or Anonymous user, please sign your name at the end of your comment ~ Thanks! :)