Wednesday, July 20

Could this be it?

We have finally started to move again. We’re doing the jerk, move faster, tip to the side thing again. The floor is vibrating… It kinda feels like going up a roller coaster – you know, when you’re going up the hill. It reminds me of that. I even have that little tingling feeling in my stomach. The one that says,

"oh boy oh boy oh boy! This is going to be so awesome! Just wait till I get over that hill!"
And at the same time it says,

"oh boy oh boy oh boy! This is it! Maybe it’s not too late to turn back… Am I ready for this?"

That’s what my stomach is saying to me right now.


We’re picking up speed. We’re going faster than we have before.
We just went over a bridge and passed over a freeway. Warehouses and houses and apartments are passing by my window, illuminated by street lamps.

I wonder when we’ll get out of the city.




Well, I think it’s safe to say that my journey has officially begun.



See you on the other side!

12:28 am - August 19th
 

2 comments:

  1. I know it's just an expression, but may I ask, the other side of what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other side of my life as a person who hasn't gone on a big adventure, duh!

    (yes. I am aware that that doesnt make too much sense...)

    ReplyDelete

If you're using an Open ID or Anonymous user, please sign your name at the end of your comment ~ Thanks! :)