Wednesday, July 20

HERE WE GO!!!

I am sitting on the train. Second floor, not first like I thought. I have two seats to myself, right behind the stairs. It’ll be noisy in the morning, when everyone is going up and down to use the bathroom and go to the food car, but there is nothing except a wall in front of me, so I don’t have to worry about kicking anyone’s seat (plus, it’s really roomy) =)
It’s pitch black outside. I am the third car from the end, and when I tried to see down to the first car, it was nowhere in sight. This train seems to stretch a mile long…

Maybe I’ll get some exorcise in and try to walk to the very front tomorrow ;)

Oh boy.
This is so great.

I have my laptop light dimmed super low so that I don’t annoy any of the other passengers (though I don’t know how I could. My car is almost empty – YES!).

Cool! I just figured out how to let the seat back, and get the footrest up.
This is actually really comfy =D
It kinda reminds me of sleeping in Ashley and Kelly’s circle chair… Only, it’s not a circle.




Ugh.
I packed WAY too much.
As in LOADS of extra stuff I probably won’t even use. I swear, if someone weighed it all, it would add up to more than a hundred pounds.

No joke.

Oh well. Too late now…

Another train is pulling in beside us. It’s loud rumbling kinda startled me, as I couldn’t see it at first (remember what I told you – Its pitch black outside).


I am actually getting tired. Maybe it’s the sound of the air conditioner running so steadily…
BUT!!! I refuse to fall asleep until we are well on our way. I am .NOT. going to miss this.


11:15 pm - July 18th

3 comments:

  1. So sorry about the deleted comments. But, I fixed the problem. And sorry about how annoying all of these will probably be...

    Good memories, with the sound and the seats and the luggage... (except the bus version, not the train version)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're not annoying at all!!! I LOVE your comments! I crave the attention ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I can't stop thinking of Mexico... :(

    ReplyDelete

If you're using an Open ID or Anonymous user, please sign your name at the end of your comment ~ Thanks! :)