Monday, July 18

EEK! It's almost here!!!

The title says it all.

Two and a half hours and my train will depart from St. Paul, Minnesota, and be on it's way to Portland, Oregon, 1800 miles away.

EEK!!! Sorry to reiterate myself, but I'm so excited!

I must apologize, though, for I will not be able to blog for the 36 hours I am on the train (Why not? there's no Internet, duh!). I will however, be writing my posts on a Word document, recording the time, and will copy and past as soon as I get access to some Wi-fi =)

Sorry this is so short, but Anna Carlson just came over and is going to help me pack (or just watch as I pack... keep me company, ya know?)  =)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.... I can't think of a good comment. So, deal with it

    -Leah

    ReplyDelete

If you're using an Open ID or Anonymous user, please sign your name at the end of your comment ~ Thanks! :)