Thursday, July 21

36 hours...

Today was my first full day in Oregon.

I am probably going to say this in evey post....
                                                 But I really love it here =)

After some grocery shopping, I went for a 3 mile walk with Aunt Michelle. It's so cool, because you can just walk out the door and be in wonderful scenery. You dont have to go to some lake or something - beauty is just everywhere.

                                   *I'm really tired, so I'm not gonna blog much today. *

 We all went out to eat at this pizza place - only the wait was almost 2 hours, so we had to take a little stoll before we could get our food. Here's some pics I got... (I don't want to overwhelm anyone with pictures, so I'll try to only post a few a day...)






 
I thought that last one was kinda funny ;)

The pizza (when we finally got to eat it...) was pretty delicious. Overall, though, my favorite part was walking and talking with my family as we waited... =)

Okay. I really am too tired to write tonight, so here's a video Danny showed me that pretty much explains where I am right now, and what the people are like... And to be honest, it's not that far off! ;)
                                    -Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Alyssa--I didn't realize you were such a writer! Love your posts--what some great descriptions of your train ride. I will keep reading them. Have a great time.

    Carla Winder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla! :)

    ~Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I ever tell you about the street we found in Arizona called... well, I actually don't remember what it was called. But the signpost reminded me of it. :)

    Wait, wait! Another World Drive, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, you didn't... but that's pretty cool! I would have run down that street just to see if I ended up in Narnia...

    ReplyDelete

If you're using an Open ID or Anonymous user, please sign your name at the end of your comment ~ Thanks! :)