Sunday, June 17

The begining... if it ever starts

Packing Day. Day of Packing. Readying of Materials to Prepare for Transport During a Diurnal Course.

Call it whatever you want, it still stays the same in my book.

            Annoying.

See, if it were up to me, I would be packing the night before, staying up late to unpack and re-pack and unpack and re-pack again until there was a place for everything and everything was in its place.

But this time, it's not up to me. It's up to my grandparents.

So here I am, in my room, getting absolutely nowhere because I am so easily distracted and - I mean, come on! - our leave date is still 5 days away.

------ my Gramma just came in and told me to get off the computer and finish packing (ironic... especially because I haven't actually started packing yet...)

Well, I guess I had better tackle that menacing looking duffel bag sitting over there in the corner before it decides to get up and attack me...

Wish me luck! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're using an Open ID or Anonymous user, please sign your name at the end of your comment ~ Thanks! :)