Saturday, June 9

New Adventures on the Horizon

So guess what guys?!?!
               I'm leaving for Oregon again in just 2 weeks!!! EEK!!! I'm so excited!!!

Once again, I am planning on blogging away about my adventures (although this time I hope to be a little more religious about it... you know, more details and stuff).  I have this amazing idea in my head where my blog will be filled with video clips I've taken, little movies I've put together, etc. Knowing me though, I'll probably get bored a few days into it and totally slack off (or not even start it...) =P

But as of right now I'm determined. Perhaps I'll even get around to re-designing this blog page (if I can figure out how to do that....) so I can add some new flare to my new adventure ;)

Until next time,
             Alyssa Zink

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're using an Open ID or Anonymous user, please sign your name at the end of your comment ~ Thanks! :)