Friday, June 22

Something happens at night...

It's 2:20 am, and we will soon all be piling into our car and heading off for our grand adventure. My grandparents both went to sleep around 7-8ish, so I've had the house to myself for a few wonderful hours.

There is something different about being alone at night rather than alone in the daytime. There is something exciting, yet calming, at having to be quiet - no music playing, no talking to myself, no excess noise.

I actually like it.
           The silent solitude.



I've been putting the final touches to my packing list, and am now satisfied and content with the amount of things I've brought (which is very little for an over-packer like me. I'm gonna be gone for 3 weeks, but I only packed 5 books! That's a remarkable feat, let me tell ya...)

Whoop! We gotta go! I'm being summoned!

Let the adventures begin!!

2 comments:

  1. How did you get internet? AHHHH!! I would die if I have no internet for a day XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hotels we stop at sometime have internet - if they dont I'll go find a coffee shop or something ;) and I know you couldn't - your bakery might burn down into a rubble of ashes if you didnt ;D

    ReplyDelete

If you're using an Open ID or Anonymous user, please sign your name at the end of your comment ~ Thanks! :)