Wednesday, June 27

Oregon!!

WE'RE HERE!!!!!! :D :D :D

 It feels so wonderful to finally be at our destination.





I went running this morning. My knees are killing me now. I'm not so sure it was the best idea to run the morning after being cooped in a car for 4 1/2 days.

And guess what else?

I'm actually hungry!!! Do you have any idea how good that feels?!?! I am actually wanting to eat food! It feels amazing!!



***background note: For those of you who don't know, when I'm in the car/on a car ride, i loose my appetite. I discovered this on my first trip down to Mexico when I was in the 7th grade. Maybe it has something to do with the lack of physical activity I do while in a car, or perhaps it's just a form of car sickness or something. Whatever the case, the first time I feel hungry after I get out of a car, it always feels wonderful.

sorry, but there's nothing to write about. I'll get some more stories down later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're using an Open ID or Anonymous user, please sign your name at the end of your comment ~ Thanks! :)