Monday, June 25

12 more hours....

Apparently we are only 12 more driving hours away from Eugene, Oregon (where we will be staying with my great grandfather).

I. AM. SO. HAPPY.

I just want to drive straight through.... but Im sure we'll wind up stopping again for the night.

I'm just so tired of being cooped up in the car. I feel so lethargic and just... gross.

Although last night I used the hotel's fitness room and ran two and a half miles (well, more like ran a mile and a half with walking intervals spread periodically throughout). That sure felt great.

But we will be leaving soon. I finally got all those posts up that I've been writing on the road. They take forever to load, man!

Anyone know if I like, need to upgrade or something?? Blogger just doesnt seem to like working for me. It's slow and keeps logging me out in the middle of typing a post... It's quite annoying. =P

2 comments:

  1. Ok- your probably opposed to this but i suggest downloading google chrome.. it's faster than internet explorer... ~Ashley (p.s) i like reading your blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Mozilla Firefox, but I will look into Google Chrome. Everything else works great on my computer - its just blogger that's messed up

      Delete

If you're using an Open ID or Anonymous user, please sign your name at the end of your comment ~ Thanks! :)