Tuesday, July 26

Wonderful Relaxation

So here I am, back to blogging my day-by-day experiences by popular demand (I really had no idea you people were actually reading these boring old things!)

Today was a pretty mellow day, as was the day  before. I was so tired from being on the go-go-go, that it feels pretty great to just kick back and do nothing. Watching movies, writing stories, sketching pictures... The only thing I'm craving right now is my acrylic paints and my canvas... =P

I went for a walk with my Aunt the other day... It was so cool. All we had to do was step outside the house and walk around the neighborhood. We didn't have to go to a lake or a flower garden to find some scenery to keep us entertained - beauty was already everywhere.

We walked and walked, and I marveled and marveled. There were mountains in the distance and trees scattered everywhere.

We walked some more.

We walked so much that I thought my legs were gonna fall off. We walked up and down hills, around ponds, and in the street. We kept the same fast, steady pace throughout the entire time. I thought for sure we had gone for at least 7 miles...

Imagine my surprise when I found out it was only 4.

Golly, I'm really out of shape. That evening, my legs felt like half cooked noodles! My basketball coach would be disappointed... =(

3 comments:

  1. Hey, what a coincidence! My legs feel kinda like overcooked noodles! (I went for a bikeride today. I seriously need to bike more. It was actually kind of pitiful how fast I got tired)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather bike ANYWHERE than walk... and you always feel so good afterwards :) We should bike to school together!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't feel good afterwards... at least not yet. I always just feel tired and hot and sweaty and relieved to be home. But I could probably manage a bikeride or two to school :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're using an Open ID or Anonymous user, please sign your name at the end of your comment ~ Thanks! :)