Monday, August 8

Title-less

I don't know when I am going to get access to Internet next, so I just wanted to put this out there...
We're heading out to Crater (sp?) Lake tomorrow morning - I can't wait! I hope we have Internet at the hotel we're staying at, because I know I will have TONS to talk about, and TONS of pictures to post. The last time I was out there, it was winter 7 years ago... But from what i remember, it was beautiful. I am super excited to be heading out there again...

As for this past week... well, I've just been chillin'. Hanging out with my gramma at the little community swimming pool, playing pool (the game) with my grampa, and watching movies with the family at night. We've walked around and explored the [little] neighborhood a bit, and I've made friends with the nearby cats (they come running to me when I walk by! They're so adorable!!!). =)

I'm wishing right now that I had some pictures to post... Just hang on a little bit longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're using an Open ID or Anonymous user, please sign your name at the end of your comment ~ Thanks! :)