Sunday, August 7

At a loss for words

Sorry I haven't been writing. I don't really know how many of you actually look at this thing, but I know there are a couple... So I apologize to those few.

Lately I just haven't been writing... Not in my journal, not on my stories, and especially not on here... I pick up the pen, and the words just won't come. It's like they're stuck in a big ol' trunk in some dark corner of my mind... I try to move it, but it's just too heavy.

That's how I feel. Like there is just so much to write about that I can't write about it...

So please, I'm desperately asking you to be patient with me. Asking you to be patient with me while I try to be patient with myself.

Cuz it can be frustrating, these sort of moods...


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're using an Open ID or Anonymous user, please sign your name at the end of your comment ~ Thanks! :)